SlackerProductionsSlackerProductions

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Ellas:StormBreaker Ellas:StormBreaker

yeah...

I'd probably give it a 9 out of 10 if could see anything.

Garfield is Awesome Garfield is Awesome

he is awesome.

pretty funny, and makes fun of pretty much every garfield comic ever.

BAMonsterToken, please. Keep that kind of immature crap off of Newgrounds.

Lightsaber Fight 1 Lightsaber Fight 1

perfection, almost

THis was farking incredible, my only complaint would be that the action was a tad slow at the beginning. When Projector stepped in, though, fark that was amazing. The story wasn't too clear, either, but who cares, you made up for that in excess with the quality of animation and action. Great going.

JamesKane2008 responds:

I came back to this page almost after a 2 years. And I decide to step from shadow I will bring you soon Lightsaber Fight 2. And thanks for your reviews :)
This is my latest project if you are interested :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJi2E tgplk

Random mouse maze game Random mouse maze game

Flaws galore

SFX were good (stereo!), adding some catchy tunes would make this stand out.
This had too high of a learning curve, though. It went from dead easy to stupid hard. Also, the exit buttons sometimes don't line up with the next path, causing me to die instantly after clicking, this happens on a ton of levels, huuuge problem. You probably would have gotten a 7 if it weren't for that. The choice after level Androyd (BTW, that level, what?) should have been explained, the unamed level after that has a grey blob that really aught to be expained more. The 'you lose' sign coupled with that obnoxious sound ticks me off, you could probably lighten that to a 'try again' with a less painful sound. Level 9. You should do that sort of thing towards the beginning. The one after 12 seems really out of place. The ones after that one, while very cool and unique, could use some explaining. And names.

This is just too frustrating and glitchy to be fun.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Intersting concept

A nice distraction from Kitten Cannon. Making the retry button start the game over again instead of bringing you back to the menu would be nice.

Reach the End Reach the End

Breath of fresh air

This is a very unothodox 'avoid' game. Very creative, one of a kind.

maxman43 responds:

Thank you! That's what I was trying to achieve, I didn't want it to end up just as a button game or just as a maze game, so this is actually the result of me trying to combine the two.

JERK JERK

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

This is is insanely hard. Massive job with the production.

It's pointless though, since it really needs lyrics. It's an awesome beat, but without some phat dope rhymes being spat alll over this mess, it's not going to go anywhere.

Sniff The Glue Sniff The Glue

Pardoy, right?

If so, then the Lame Children have competition.

Pigskin responds:

Totally. It's about someone not being allowed to sniff glue...then being told it's time to sniff glue. With backing shouts of "FUCK YOU!" and "No Never"

Oh man, if this was made by someone being serious I'd be a little bit worried!

Thanks for seeing it for what it is!

JEWS are terrible too JEWS are terrible too

I am jamming here

Made me want to headbang, nice!