SlackerProductionsSlackerProductions

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

JERK JERK

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

This is is insanely hard. Massive job with the production.

It's pointless though, since it really needs lyrics. It's an awesome beat, but without some phat dope rhymes being spat alll over this mess, it's not going to go anywhere.

Sniff The Glue Sniff The Glue

Pardoy, right?

If so, then the Lame Children have competition.

Pigskin responds:

Totally. It's about someone not being allowed to sniff glue...then being told it's time to sniff glue. With backing shouts of "FUCK YOU!" and "No Never"

Oh man, if this was made by someone being serious I'd be a little bit worried!

Thanks for seeing it for what it is!

JEWS are terrible too JEWS are terrible too

I am jamming here

Made me want to headbang, nice!

Daft Legacy [Updated Demo] Daft Legacy [Updated Demo]

wOOT!

At :55, add more treble drum elements such as some kind of snare instead of dropping some of the synths. The synths are excellent, keep that that stereo effect. Change the synth that enters at about 1:09 to something that sounds less 8-bit. Make it a little longer, too.

This is awesome, don't drop this idea!

bman3737 responds:

Thanks a ton for the feedback! Glad you enjoy it so far. I can't wait to finish this up, but it will have to wait for this long week of tests first...

Of Space and Time Of Space and Time

great little track

All this needs is a good all encompassing steroized bassline to come in at about :40 ansd this song will kick butt.

The synths were beautiful and well placed and the breaakbeats were nice and groovy. This is an awesome track that loops great, too. This would make for great menu music.

Syntrus responds:

good suggestion just looking for a good bass vst.

Burp Tetris LOL Burp Tetris LOL

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I gotta learn how to to do that.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Scared the crud out of me.

You just made me piss my pants, thank you, now I have to change.

Unrl responds:

I hope they were your favourite pants.

Tetris Song A RMX Tetris Song A RMX

this is new

I liked how minimalistic it was compared to other Tetris remixes, it threw me off at first. I like how the bassline takes on the melody at a minute in, and how you take elements of the percussion for parts of the melody.

Very unique, I enjoyed it very much.

aeop responds:

Thanks- whata insightful review!

Sea Foam Waves Sea Foam Waves

it's the same sound!!!

It's a cool sound, but not something I'd want to hear over and over for 4 minutes. This could use some percussion and more variation.

ElGrouncho responds:

I totally understand, I was planning on adding some more to it

Drumatica Drumatica

i has idea

You should name your album 'Ignition'. That works even better if it's your first album.

BTW, that IIPhase guy, well, he can go ahead and name his own album that, for all we care.

This is a really cool song, it reminds me of the music in Ridge Racer, especially that bassline that fades L to R. All the instruments compliment eachother very well, despide being very simple. I enjoyed it.