SlackerProductionsSlackerProductions

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Random mouse maze game Random mouse maze game

Flaws galore

SFX were good (stereo!), adding some catchy tunes would make this stand out.
This had too high of a learning curve, though. It went from dead easy to stupid hard. Also, the exit buttons sometimes don't line up with the next path, causing me to die instantly after clicking, this happens on a ton of levels, huuuge problem. You probably would have gotten a 7 if it weren't for that. The choice after level Androyd (BTW, that level, what?) should have been explained, the unamed level after that has a grey blob that really aught to be expained more. The 'you lose' sign coupled with that obnoxious sound ticks me off, you could probably lighten that to a 'try again' with a less painful sound. Level 9. You should do that sort of thing towards the beginning. The one after 12 seems really out of place. The ones after that one, while very cool and unique, could use some explaining. And names.

This is just too frustrating and glitchy to be fun.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Intersting concept

A nice distraction from Kitten Cannon. Making the retry button start the game over again instead of bringing you back to the menu would be nice.

Reach the End Reach the End

Breath of fresh air

This is a very unothodox 'avoid' game. Very creative, one of a kind.

maxman43 responds:

Thank you! That's what I was trying to achieve, I didn't want it to end up just as a button game or just as a maze game, so this is actually the result of me trying to combine the two.