SlackerProductionsSlackerProductions

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Ellas:StormBreaker Ellas:StormBreaker

yeah...

I'd probably give it a 9 out of 10 if could see anything.

Garfield is Awesome Garfield is Awesome

he is awesome.

pretty funny, and makes fun of pretty much every garfield comic ever.

BAMonsterToken, please. Keep that kind of immature crap off of Newgrounds.

Lightsaber Fight 1 Lightsaber Fight 1

perfection, almost

THis was farking incredible, my only complaint would be that the action was a tad slow at the beginning. When Projector stepped in, though, fark that was amazing. The story wasn't too clear, either, but who cares, you made up for that in excess with the quality of animation and action. Great going.

JamesKane2008 responds:

I came back to this page almost after a 2 years. And I decide to step from shadow I will bring you soon Lightsaber Fight 2. And thanks for your reviews :)
This is my latest project if you are interested :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJi2E tgplk

Super Luigi Bros Super Luigi Bros

Lotta work to be done

Needs voice acting, without it it's just bland. The cursing would really come out then. And I'd suggest removing the Donkey Kong map music and replacing it with something else. It sounds odd in a mario cartoon.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Now THAT is tight

It was so smooth! The level of quality in the animation was incredible, I know how hard that kind of work is and am throughly impressed. By the way, 24 fps is enough to trick the eye, you could use that to lessen the amount of time used in development.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you! I will take that into consideration

RC: Super Mario Bros. RC: Super Mario Bros.

hmmm, toad this time?

At some points toad should have come on a little stronger, and sometimes it seemed he really gave it to him. Other than that, good work.

I sincerely belive that swearing mario characters may become a genre.

Sprite Race Series Ep.1 Sprite Race Series Ep.1

this took three months?

If this really took three months it would be a high quality animation. This looks like you made it over the weekend.

There is no story line, and no humor. This means you flash will be solely based on it's level of action.

If anyone finds anyaction in this video, please point it out. You said it's action packed. It must have been REALLY hard to pack all that ACTION into 80 seconds.

It was a waste of 80 seconds of my life, that's for sure.

Star Child. Star Child.

earthquake?

This would be very beautiful if it wern't so jerky. I like the sort of line movement you have going on there, but for it to work, you must have much thicker lines, and more than 2 frames moving. The choppyness kind of ruined it for me.

Mechabloby responds:

ah well, maybe next time i could try your suggestion? until then, thanks for the review!

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

Awesome

Everything is completely unexpected, and the events you do see coming are sarcastically ridiculed. Pius, the only thing funnier than playing this is playing it with the space bar held down.
I'll be waiting for #2!

Stick Figures Jacked Up! Stick Figures Jacked Up!

first steps

Not the right level of dumbness. SFOC has the perfect level of idiotic death complete stupidity, Fanta bottles, and Robot Chicken-ness. This is a little too retarded to be a good addition to the stupid stick genre. It also needs to be longer. Good attempt.

Lukeythehedgehog responds:

Part 2 Of This Is Almost Finished. It Will Have More Deaths And More Violence And Billy Jigsaw! HOW CAN YA' GO WRONG?!?!?!